One of our ways of nurturing Tamil students is by reaching out to the younger generations. BBP is an educational quiz competition which provides an opportunity for talented, young Tamil students to be recognised on stage and be awarded the honour of being the smartest Tamil child in the UK.
The competition involved over 200 contestants from two age groups; Under 11s and Under 13s, battling it out to win the title of ‘Britain’s Brainiest Pillai 2012’.
The competition consisted of 3 rounds of quizzing in various topics such as General Knowledge, Tamil, English, Maths, Science, History, Geography, Sports, Entertainment and Religion.
★★★ WINNERS OF BBP 2012 ★★★
- Rosaniya Mahenthiran – West London Tamil School
- Soumiyaah Nimalakumaran – West London Tamil School
- Thanushan Chandraseelan – Whitmore Harrow Tamil School
- Kavinthan Vickneswaran – West London Tamil School
- Adshaya Yoganathan – Southall Tamil Kalvi Koodam
- Santhosh Thiruchelvan – West London Tamil School